Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Change of Address...

I must apologize for the inconvenience, but I have decided to make some changes around here. A few of you have noticed and commented on the new banner, along with the new name. It wasn't just me being crazy, it's just my new blog.

http://www.abrideagain.blogspot.com/

Yes, I've stepped out of my shell a little bit and decided to blog as myself...under a new blog name...something that will have some continuity with some blogs that are already under construction for the future. I wanted to have the name recognition for those newer blogs and be able to connect all the blogs together, thus the change.

To my followers - I REALLY do apologize. I really hope to see all of you following my new blog, as that's where the new posts will be from now on.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but you'll find me here now...along with all the histroy that was on this blog...don't worry - I'm taking it all with me!

Thanks for reading, and I'll keep my fingers crossed to see you at the new site soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment